Additional insole to facilitate the transition. This insole can be used if you prefer to make a more gradual transition when for example you are not used to being with a differential between the heel and the forefoot equal to 0.
The thickness in fact raises the heel by 3mm and the support on the arch facilitates the rest of the plantar fascia and the tendon that will work with less intensity.
The goal will then be to gradually eliminate it completely so as to promote a 100% natural movement by exploiting all the benefits of the barefoot Freet shoes.
Another example of use is to take it with you in the early stages of use and alternate moments inserted in the shoe with moments without. This way you will avoid carrying more shoes with you during the right transition.
- Available to facilitate the transition to barefoot running
- Medium density EVA to cushion and support the rear foot
- Provides 3mm “heel-to-toe” drops
- Easily removable and adaptable to all Freet 4 + 1 and 5in1
- Medium size (only suitable for sizes 40-46)