Art. 1 – General provisions
- By browsing this area, the user accesses www.scarpebarefoot.com, accessible via the url: www.scarpebarefoot.com. Browsing and transmitting a purchase order on the site implies acceptance of the Conditions and Data Protection Policies adopted by the site indicated therein.
- These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree No. 206/05 amended by Legislative Decree no. 21/14 and Legislative Decree 70/03) by KEY SPORT MARKETING Headquarters: Via Marconi, 8 42023 Cadelbosco (RE) VAT number: 02352720359
- The user is required, before accessing the products provided by the site, to read these General Conditions of Sale which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
- The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and these General Conditions of Sale, the terms of which www.scarpebarefoot.com reserves the right to change unilaterally and without notice.www.scarpebarefoot.com reserves the right to change unilaterally and without notice.
Art. 2 – Object
- These General Conditions of Sale govern the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders for products on www.scarpebarefoot.com and do not, however, govern the supply of services or the sale of products by subjects. other than the seller who are present on the same site through links, banners or other hypertext links.
- Before placing orders and purchasing products and services from different subjects, we suggest you check their conditions of sale.
Art. 3 – Conclusion of the contract
- To conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to fill in the form in electronic format and send it following the relative instructions.
- It contains the reference to the General Conditions of Sale, the images of each product and its price, the means of payment that can be used, the delivery methods of the products purchased and the relative shipping and delivery costs, a reference to the conditions to exercise the right of withdrawal; methods and times for returning the purchased products.
- Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the General Conditions of Sale including the information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
- The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form filled in by the user, after verifying the correctness of the data contained therein.
- The buyer will be obliged to pay the price from the moment the online order forwarding procedure is completed. This will be done by clicking on the “PLACE ORDER” button at the end of the wizard.
- Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes charge of the order for its evasion.
Art. 4 – Registered users
- In completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the site and to provide their personal data correctly and truthfully.
- The confirmation will in any case exempt www.scarpebarefoot.com from any responsibility for the data provided by the user. The user undertakes to promptly inform www.scarpebarefoot.com of any changes to their data at any time communicated.
- If the user then communicates inaccurate or incomplete data or even if there is a dispute by the interested parties about the payments made, www.scarpebarefoot.com will have the right not to activate or suspend the service until the related shortcomings.
- On the occasion of the first request for activation of a profile by the user, www.scarpebarefoot.com will assign the same username and password. The latter acknowledges that these identifiers constitute the system for validating the user’s access to the Services and the only system suitable for identifying the user that the acts performed through such access will be attributed to him and will have binding effect on him.
- The user undertakes to maintain the secrecy of his access data and to keep them with due care and diligence and not to transfer them, even temporarily, to third parties.
Art. 5 – Availability of products
- The availability of the products refers to the actual availability at the time the buyer places the order. However, this availability must be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of multiple users, the products could be sold to other customers before the order is confirmed.
- Even after sending the order confirmation e-mail, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the order will be automatically rectified with the elimination of the unavailable product and the buyer will be immediately informed by e-mail.
- If the buyer requests the cancellation of the order, by terminating the contract, www.scarpebarefoot.com will refund the amount paid within 10 days from the moment in which www.scarpebarefoot.com became aware of the buyer’s decision. to terminate the contract.If the product had already been shipped and / or received by the customer, before considering the issue of a possible refund, the product must be returned to the warehouse of departure.
- In case of product return and request for a refund, this will be atorized only after receipt of the same at our warehouses and € 6.00 will be withheld for the sole management of shipping practices and any commissions withheld for the refund applied by the payment systems. electronic chosen.
Art. 6 – Products offered
- Sports pipelines
- Leisure and sports footwear
The offer is detailed on our website at the link: https://scarpebarefoot.com/shop/
Art. 7 – Loyalty program
- The points collection program called: Loyalty points is provided. The program takes place in the following ways:
Once the received product has been registered in your reserved area, it will give you the right to accumulate points which will then be converted into shopping vouchers to be used for future purchases.
- The regulation will be available through the reserved area or through a brochure that will be included in the product received.
Art. 8 – Payments Accepted
- The price of the products will be the one indicated from time to time on the site, except where there is an obvious error.
- In the event of an error www.scarpebarefoot.com will notify the buyer as soon as possible, obtaining the confirmation of the order at the right amount or cancellation. In any case, there will be no obligation for www.scarpebarefoot.com to supply what was sold at the lower price incorrectly indicated.
- The prices of the site include VAT and do not include shipping costs. Prices are subject to change at any time. The changes do not affect orders for which an order confirmation has already been sent.
- Once the desired products have been selected, they will be added to the cart. It will be sufficient to follow the instructions for the purchase, entering or verifying the information requested in each step of the process. Order details can be changed before payment.
- Payment can be made via:
- Credit card
- Bank transfer
Art. 9 – Delivery
- www.scarpebarefoot.com carries out shipments throughout the International territory, including the state of Vatican City and the Republic of San Marino.
- www.scarpebarefoot.com will make its deliveries both to the address provided by the user and to the collection points indicated at the time of purchase.
- Delivery is generally made within 4-15 days, or, if no delivery date is specified, within the estimated deadline at the time of selecting the delivery method and, in any case, within a maximum period of thirty days from the date of delivery. confirmation.
- If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the warehouse. In this case, a notice will specify the place where the order is located and how to agree on a new delivery.
- If you are unable to be present at the place of delivery at the agreed time, we ask you to contact us again to agree on a new delivery date.
- If the delivery cannot take place for reasons not attributable to us after thirty days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we will assume that we intend to terminate the contract.
- As a result of the termination, the amounts will be returned, counting the expenses from the choice of an electronic payment method which requires a commission amount for the management of the transfer, payment and reimbursement practice. The transport resulting from the termination of the contract may have additional costs that will be borne by the buyer.
- Shipping costs are charged to the buyer and are explicitly highlighted at the time the order is placed.
Art. 10 – Passing of risk
- The risks relating to the products will be borne by the buyer from the time of delivery. The ownership of the products is considered acquired as soon as full payment of all amounts due in relation to the same, including shipping costs, is received, or at the time of delivery, if this occurs at a later time.
Art. 11 – Warranty and commercial compliance
- The seller is responsible for any defect in the products offered on the site, including the non-conformity of the items with the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian law.
- If the buyer has entered into the contract as a consumer or any natural person who acts on the site for purposes unrelated to any business or professional activity, this guarantee is valid provided that the defect occurs within 20 days from the date of delivery of products; that the buyer submits a formal complaint regarding defects within a maximum of 30 days from the date on which the defect was recognized by the latter.
- In case of non-compliance, the buyer who has entered into the contract as a consumer will have the right to obtain the restoration of the conformity of the products without charge, by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or the resolution of the contract relating to the disputed goods and the consequent refund of the price.
- All return costs for defective products will be borne by the seller.
- A refund or exchange of the product will be confirmed only after the receipt of the returned product and after it has been viewed and therefore validated the right reasons for making the return / exchange.
Art. 12 – Withdrawal
- In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the period of 14 days pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of the products.
- In the case of multiple purchases made by the buyer with a single order and delivered separately, the term of 30 days starts from the date of receipt of the last product.
- The user who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal from the purchase can send an email, indicating the order number and user name, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The buyer must exercise the right of withdrawal also by sending any explicit declaration containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively transmit the standard withdrawal form, as per Annex I, part B, Legislative Decree 21/2014 not mandatory.
- The goods must be returned to:KEY SPORT MARKETING
Ward of CLN 4 / e
42123 Reggio Emilia
- The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts and complete with the attached tax documentation.Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, the site will reimburse the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum period of 14 days, including any shipping costs.
- As required by art. 56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the site may suspend the reimbursement until receipt of the goods or until the purchaser demonstrates that he has returned the goods.
- The right of withdrawal will not apply in the event that the services and products of www.scarpebarefoot.com are included in the categories of art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
- The site will reimburse using the same payment method chosen by the buyer during the purchase. In the case of payment made by bank transfer, and if the buyer intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he must provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary for making the refund.
- the credit card, bank and shipping costs will be deducted from the refund
Art. 13 – Data processing
- By using the site, the user authorizes the processing of his personal data. This information is also valid for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data as well as the free circulation of such data.
- The data controller is KEY SPORT MARKETING.
- The data processor, appointed by the owner, is KEY SPORT MARKETING.
- The data will be processed at the headquarters in Rione dei cLN 4 / e Reggio Emilia.
- The data is processed in an exclusively electronic form, using IT tools and supports designed to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data. The stored information is protected from unauthorized access.
- We proceed with the processing of the data provided by users in relation to purchase orders, payments (which may contain name, address, contact details), IP address, all other data communicated.
- The purpose of the use of such data is the execution of the purchase order and payments, the communication of the data to third party providers of payment and shipping services as well as information contacts about the activities and services of the site, commercial offers from affiliated companies and business partners.
- The provision of data and consent to the processing for the purposes referred to in the contract or the fulfillment of the order and the relative payment is necessary for the conclusion itself as well as for the execution of the contract, therefore the refusal to provide such data or to lend the consent to the relative treatment results in the impossibility for the user to purchase the products and services offered.
- The provision of data and consent to processing for the purposes of commercial communications is optional. However, any refusal to provide such data or to give consent to its processing may result in the impossibility for the user to receive such additional services.
- The user, in always has the right to have his data updated, rectified or integrated, the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law including those that do not need to be kept in relation to purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed, the attestation that the operations have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The user has the right to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning him for legitimate reasons, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection and to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or sales material. direct or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
- The user can also revoke at any time the consent to the processing of their data previously given to www.scarpebarefoot.com.
- All rights provided for by EU Regulation 2016/679 can be exercised by the user by writing to the following email: email@example.com
- At the first visit, the user will be invited to choose their own language and will offer the possibility to save the language of preference. To this end, the user authorizes the use of the so-called identification codes cookies, i.e. small files sent from your internet server and recordable on the hard drive of the user’s computer.
- The hard drive collects information on the user’s language preference and stores the pages of the site visited. Cookies are used in order to prevent the user from receiving the same information repeatedly or in the wrong language, and to adapt the content and presentation of the site to the user’s browser type.
Art. 14 – Safeguard clause
- In the event that one of the clauses of these General Conditions of Sale is null for any reason, this will in no case compromise the validity and compliance with the other provisions contained in these General Conditions of Sale.
Art. 15 – Contacts
- Any request for information can be sent by email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone to the following telephone number: 335.5866966, and by post to the following address:
KEY SPORT MARKETING
Rione dei CLN 4/e
42023 Reggio Emilia
Art. 16 – Applicable law and competent court
- These General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted on the basis of it, without prejudice to any other prevailing mandatory rule of the buyer’s country of habitual residence. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
- Any disputes relating to and / or consequent to the same must be resolved exclusively by the Italian judicial authority. In particular, if the purchaser holds the status of Consumer, any disputes must be resolved by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the same according to the applicable law.
These conditions were drawn up on 10/05/2021.